Friday, August 15, 2008

It's the little things

I am a simple person. H2B will tell you, it's not the grand gestures that make me ooh and ahh and brag to my friends. It's the little things.

Today has been a pretty blah day at work. No crises to avert, no crazy clients making insane requests. I'm leaving for the airport momentarily, but just had to write one more post!

What is so exciting you ask? Well, I got a new keyboard for my work computer! Just one day after requesting an ergonomic keyboard, one miraculously appeared in my cube after a trip to the kitchen for some fresh water! Granted, this is not so exciting that I needed to update the blog-o-sphere immediately, but since most of my must-do work is complete and all e-mails have been sent, I had to figure SOME way to test drive this bad boy!!! It has "favorites" buttons so I can open my favorite programs without having to go to my start menu. It has music controls that are already working with iTunes, I can pause and mute much more quickly in the event one of the big wigs strolls by my cube. It's pretty much the best thing that's happened to me this week (so far... that is!)

Off to the airport to make my week even more exciting! ta ta!

No comments: